E-book produced by Capital Reset reflects on the Amazon’s present and points out paths to its future. Download it!
Capital Reset has just released an e-book about this year’s Amazon Impact Investing and Sustainable Business Festival (FIINSA), exploring the main topics covered and helping the event’s impact spread beyond its participants.
After a long time without in-person meetings of this type because of the pandemic, the festival’s second edition brought together production communities, entrepreneurs, accelerators, investors and government leaders. The event contributed to the building of impact businesses that are helping keep the forest intact, while considering the people who inhabit it. Fundo Vale is one of FIINSA’s supporters and sponsors.
The e-book “Amazon: Connections and Pathways to a New Economy” contains the following highlights:
- Guilherme Leal: Include to transform
- The Future of the Amazon and Brazil: Where will we be 10 years from now?
- Ecosystem: The Amazon’s present situation and challenges
- Bioeconomy: Possible pathways to build it
- PPBIO: A game-changing project for the region and country
- Entrepreneurship: How is an impact business born?
- Startups: Those selected during FIINSA to be accelerated by AMAZ